2014 F350 Dually Lifted – I have had the opportunity to travel across our great country many times. Each trailer is attached to the truck, from a 6,500-pound single-vehicle carrier to a 36-foot fully enclosed cargo trailer with two show trucks tucked inside. One of my fondest memories was in the summer of 2007 when I got the keys to one of the completely rebuilt 2008 Ford F-450 King Ranch tow rigs. The main reason it was fun was because of the quality of the Ford F-450. It steered smoothly, passed with power, and did it all in absolute luxury. After admiring Michael O’Krinsky’s 2014 Ford F-450 Platinum, it turns out that the 2008 King Ranch is just the right amount of transportation. Michael’s latest project seen here really raises the line carrier game to new heights.
Michael is the father of two Truckin magazine featured alums, Austin and Jordan O’Krinsky. He is also responsible for opening the doors to Extreme Offroad in Katy, Texas, one of the largest dealerships in Texas. When it came time to start a new project, he knew this one had to build on the previous Super Duty, Escalade, F-150 and CTS-V. What they are also looking for is a travel-friendly truck to haul their new 40-foot dovetail gooseneck trailer, complete with some of their trucks. To fill those needs, he walked into his local Ford dealership in Katy and drove away with a 2014 Ford F-450 Platinum. What happened next was standard Extreme Offroad protocol — the new truck arrived. and a truck leaves.
2014 F350 Dually Lifted
Not a bad place to spend thousands of miles, the interior features diamond-trimmed leather and suede seats.
Ford F 450 Super Duty Platinum
In the Ford F-450, everything is big and heavy, and to satisfy the truck’s high-end look and the heavy-duty rating of the Ford Super Duty, the Extreme team jumped with an adjustable Kelderman air suspension that can be loaded with 4. – 6 inches of additional lift. To enhance the look of the package, the entire suspension was powder coated in white, and to ease the ride, a Fox reservoir shock was bolted in place. Tire Dealer’s Warehouse (TDW) supplied the Toyo Open Country A/T II Xtreme 35-inch wheels, which were nicely mounted on black American Force Liberty 22-inch wheels. The look perfectly offsets the sea of White Diamond tri-coat seen throughout the Super Duty’s exterior. For extra pulling power, Extreme added an aFe Stage II intake, MagnaFlow exhaust, and a Bully Dog diesel exhaust. Now the Power Stroke 6.7L can pass slow traffic at high speeds.
A few well-chosen parts helped the Super Duty ride and tow better, but overall, the Ford F-450 didn’t really stand out among the other Texas-sized Ford pickups driving around the Lone Star state. . To take the all-white hauler to the next level, the front end was finished off with a Road Armor bumper, simple LED and HID headlights, and a Rigid Industries mesh grille with 30-inch LED lights. in place. Inside the Road Armor bumper, four Rigid Dually floodlights with 20-inch LED lights have been added to illuminate the darkest road to a safe place to walk. A matching Road Armor bumper has been installed in the rear and is equipped with a Rigid Dually light and insert for the Monster Hook. Smoked Recon taillights indicate Michael’s intent to drive the car. Helping to keep the Super Duty functional, there are retractable Retrax bed covers, Undercover Swing Cases for valuable storage, and Amp Research steps for ease of entry and exit.
Fitting a two-way black roof is as easy as turning on the lights to a pair of Rigid Industries LED lights.
Opening the driver’s door reveals an interior more commonly seen in a high-end Range Rover than a 24,700-pound truck. White stitching has been added to the edges of the Alea black leather seat covers, and a white diamond pattern has been added to the sides of the suede seats for a luxurious feel. Much of the dash plastic has been painted white, including around the gauges, and Weather Tech mats have been installed to protect the carpet. The center console cover and headrest are both wrapped in black suede.
Lifted 2017 Ford F 350 Is A Road Going Monster Truck, Requires Deep Pockets
It was important to Michael to create a truck that properly represented the quality and craftsmanship of the shop that he had spent so much time, effort and money building. Most importantly, he also wants to show the boys that Dad leads the way and that when they need his truck to take to an event, he has the tools for the job. For this patriarch, all he needs is a destination because his Ford F-450 has what it takes to handle anything thrown at it.
With its aggressive looks and civil manners, the Toyo Open Country A/T II Xtreme 35-inch wheels are the perfect choice for this vehicle. American Force Liberty wheels add to the Ford aesthetic and the forged wheels are strong enough for hauling heavy loads. The stock F-250 (above) can be found here. Here is the same truck with the Carli Suspension Dominator 3.0 kit (below).
In stock trim, the F-250 4×4 is a great performance truck. If you get one with the factory FX4 package, it brings skid plates for the transfer case, fuel tank, Hill Descent Control and Rancho shocks. However, it is still a working truck and rides like a heavy duty vehicle on and off the road.
The Carli suspension doesn’t just elevate your device’s status; improves the ride in all driving situations. The smooth ride and bold look don’t sacrifice the truck’s functionality: it makes it even more fun and comfortable to drive. Carli offers two pieces and a complete bag. The two basic mounting heights are 2.5-inch and 4.5-inch. We stopped by and followed along as Carli’s crew upgraded the new F-250 with 3.0/4.5-inch Dominator drives. This bag has everything and a bag of tricks; It takes a bit of time to set up, but the end result is a truck that rides more like a sedan than anything else in the company, and eats up road bumps with ease.
Used 2014 Ford F 250 Sd Xlt Crew Cab 4wd For Sale In Pueblo Co 81008 Five Star Auto Sales
Follow along and we’ll show you the highlights of the installation and some shots of the truck’s performance after installing the Carli kit.
1. Here you can see the front parts of the Ford F-250 truck on these pages. This is the complete Dominator 3.0, 4.5-inch speaker. Front end upgrades included King’s long stock shock, longer springs, new front coils, coil buckets and more.
2. Front installation begins with raising the truck and then removing the stock components. Here you can see the front upper coil bucket and the horn brackets. OEM rivets must be broken; An air chisel is ideal for this.
3. Note the OEM upper spring and shock bracket (L) compared to the new Carli unit. Although similar in appearance, the Carli cover allows the use of longer coils and shocks.
Ford Sema Dreamcase
4. Seen here are the front springs and shock (L), compared to Carli’s longer springs and remote reservoir shock.
5. Once the OEM upper spring and shock cover are removed, the new Carli bracket goes into the same hole that the rivets went into.
6. Longer stainless steel brake lines are installed and new longer coils are installed.
7. With the longer coils in place, the King remote reservoir shock is installed. This combination will ride more smoothly and have a longer travel, giving your tires more and road clearance.
Used 2014 Ford F 250 Platinum For Sale Near Me
8. Before installing the new Carli front suspension arms, the lower suspension bracket must be installed on the frame.
9. Here you can see the installation of the Carli 3.0 Dominator front kit on a Ford F-250. It’s a clean, rugged and functional system that’s far superior to the stock setup for ride quality, height and extra travel for both road and track.
10. Here is a comparison of the OEM rear spring and the new Deaver spring in the Carli Kit. The new ash source is a multi-leaf design that works better in all conditions.
11. The rear springs are heavy, and it’s best to have help when removing the OEM packing, especially when putting the new, thicker packing back into the Carli kit.
F350 Dually With Lift, Tires And Wheels
12. As with the front, the chocolate is a replacement for the bigger and longer bump from King. Carli has its shocks adjusted to each application, after hours of tuning on the driving scene. This ensures the best possible ride.
13. Here you can see the new Carli rear shock mount (L) compared to the OEM mount. The OEM mount must be cut from the frame as it is glued on.
14. Here you can see one of the two new rear horns, which are locked to the frame via OEM rubber grommets.
15. With the remote storage horn newly installed, the rear air bag can be installed. These airbags help the
Used 2013 Ford F 350 Super Duty Dually Xl 4×4 Crewcab Pickup 6.2l V8! Cruise Control! Power Equipment Group! For Sale (special Pricing)
F350 dually lifted for sale, 2017 ford f350 dually lifted, 2017 f350 dually lifted, 2008 f350 dually lifted, 2014 ford f350 lifted, 2014 ford f350 dually, 2015 f350 dually lifted, ford f350 dually lifted, 2014 f350 dually, 2014 f350 dually wheels, lifted ford f350 dually for sale, lifted f350 dually